Thursday 17 November 2016

Poetry- Limericks

Our class about Limericks were OFF THE HOOK exciting. The entire class was fully enagaged and up in laughter after limericks were presented one after the other. I worked in collaboration with Jervaughn to create a limerick based on a true story about out LIT102 lecturer. We performed it using role play and props to add to the whole presentation. See below a link to an anchor video of the limerick being performed by my partner and I along with the lyrics of the Limerick.



There once was a farmer who taught
her limes and her lemons we bought
the pears were so biggy
they looked like a piggy
no wonder de tings cost a lot!

2 comments:

  1. I loved that limerick, it really had me burst into laughter. Tobitha and partner did a great job presenting it. When you guys were done the first time I needed to this again.
    Marla

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed this limerick that you and Jervaughn came up with, what got me even more intrigued and excited was how quickly the both of you were able to put this together. I really admire your creative side Tabitha Keep up the good work, I know that your students will have a ball without a doubt
    SHADITTA GLASGOW

    ReplyDelete